Social Media TikTok Intern at Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet).
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG / View Jobs at Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet)
Greenlight Planet is on a mission to revolutionize rural energy access for the 1.5 billion off-grid villagers who use dirty, dangerous kerosene lanterns for light. In four years we’ve sold 1.6 million solar lights to off-grid families in South Asia and Africa
Social Media TikTok Intern
What you would be expected to do
- Content Creation: Working closely with the communications, marketing, and creative teams to produce home-made TikTok videos. Topics will include product reviews, trending content, ‘life at Sun King’ narratives, and more.
- Cross-Regional Coordination: Liaising between different regions to gather and solicit content from the team, ensuring diverse and inclusive representation.
- Staff Engagement Programme: Launching a program encouraging staff to produce content for TikTok, fostering a community of content creators within the organisation.
- Guideline Development: Creating and maintaining guidelines for staff to adhere to for TikTok channels, ensuring consistency and compliance with brand values.
- Editing and Ideation: Managing the editing of content and brainstorming new and exciting social media ideas.
- TikTok Strategy Development: Working with the broader team to develop a comprehensive and effective TikTok strategy, ensuring alignment with Sun King’s overall goals.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Great communication skills with a keen understanding of PR and inclusive communications.
- A genuine passion for social media and staying ahead of digital trends.
- Demonstrated ability to produce user-friendly, digitally savvy content.
- Previous experience with video editing or social media management is a plus.
- Self-motivational skills, creativity, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.