Risk Management Auditor at Triggerise,
Risk Management Auditor at Triggerise
Jobs in NGO, Non-Profit Associations, Jobs at Triggerise
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services.
Risk Management Auditor
The Risk Management Auditor is responsible for conducting risk assessments and preparing monthly and routine audit plans. You will execute the day to day risk tracking, reporting and follow up activities. Further to this, you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing the audit and investigations plan activities assigned to you, and highlighting areas for improvement on internal controls.
- Communicating the audit and investigation findings to both internal and external parties with a view of improving compliance
- Supporting in the development and implementation of audit processes and procedures, and creating contingency plans to manage crises.
- Conducting risk assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
- Implementing appropriate follow up mechanisms to ensure that agreed audit recommendations are implemented.
- Documenting the audit process, preparing reports and presenting recommendations.
- You are someone who pays attention to detail and has excellent analytical skills. You have an extremely thorough approach to their work, and ensure that tasks are followed up on and completed in a timely manner.
- 3+ years experience in a similar area
- Experience in conducting fraud investigations, internal audits or process reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or any related field
- Risk related certification such as CPA, CIA or CFE are desirable but not mandatory
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including when reporting your findings.
- You can collaborate with multi-functional teams and are able to offer practical solutions where necessary.
- At Triggerise we believe in being open, also when it comes to salaries. The monthly salary bracket for this position is Ksh175,582 – Ksh263,373 gross in Kenya plus benefits. We will offer you a salary in this bracket depending on your level of experience and how it relates to your future colleagues.
In addition to your monthly salary, we offer you:
- Great secondary benefits
- A personal development budget.
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go.
- Growth opportunities.
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things.
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.