Judiciary of Kenya Announces 961 Job Vacancies for Kenyans; How to Apply.
Judiciary of Kenya Announces 961 Job Vacancies for Kenyans; How to Apply
Jobs in Government, Jobs at Judiciary of Kenya
The Judiciary is one of the three State organs established under Chapter 10, Article 159 of the Constitution of Kenya. It establishes the Judiciary as an independent custodian of justice in Kenya. Its primary role is to exercise judicial authority given to it, by the people of Kenya.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Team Leader/Quality Assurance [ 79 ] Posts
- Receiving of files from the registry in-Charge
- Allocate duties and responsibilities to the team
- Undertake quality check for scanned documents and approve for uploading to CTS
- Ensure the file is returned to its original state.
- Prepare attendance list
- Prepare the final report for submission to the station leadership.
Digitization Agents (Scanning Operators) [ 79 ] Posts
- Scanning of all prepared documents
- Renaming the scanned images appropriately
- Undertake quality check for completed scanned file
- Save the scanned image onto a Network Storage System
- Upload the scanned images to CTS.
Digitization Agents (Data Entry) [ 803 ] Posts
- Receiving of files from the In-charge of registries
- Preparation of physical file to include unbinding, document sorting, page separation, listing, pagination, and indexing
- Bind the documents to its original state and order.
- Previous experience in Data Entry or engagement with Ajira (Ajira training certificate) will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.